Dear KIPP NYC Families,
We have been working hard with our team, as well as city and state officials to plan for next school year to ensure all of our students thrive despite this public health crisis.
At the end of next week, we will share a comprehensive look into KIPP NYC’s plans to reopen schools, including:
- Our continued commitment to prioritizing the safety, health and well-being of our entire school community – students, staff, alumni, and families.
- Our plan to ensure that everyone has access to academic materials, technology, remote instruction, special education services, mental health services, food security, and community resources.
- An opportunity to express interest in signing up for our full-time remote schooling option.
Below you will find key dates for the 2020-21 school year and a list of resources that are available to you and your family throughout the summer.
- Week of August 3: KIPP NYC School Reopening Communication
- Week of August 17: Virtual Student Orientation
- Monday, August 24: Grades K-12 School Remote Learning Start Date (all students across the network will participate in remote instruction)
Summer Enrichment Resources
Over the summer, KIPP NYC remains committed to ensuring that your child continues to learn and has access to nutritious meals and other important resources. You can find additional information on our remote learning site.
As always, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance. We’re continually thankful for the resilience and support our families and staff have shown through this pandemic as we get through this together.