Giving at KIPP NYC
How Far Does Your Gift Go?While students are learning remotely, your donation helps provide:
- MiFis and Chromebooks to students without computer or internet access
- Additional software licensing to support remote learning
- Additional books and school supplies for children needing to learn from home for extended periods of time
- Cleaning supplies and services to do deep cleans and sanitizing of our schools
- Undocumented families
- Food insecurity
- Transportation needs
- Bereavement services
- Utility bills
- Other urgent needs for KIPP NYC students and families
Additionally, your support provides on-going resources that prepare our students for college and career.
- $100 buys 15 books for one classroom.
- $500 supports 1 month of music education for 5 students.
- $1,000 funds 1 month of Saturday instruction at a school.
- $5,000 secures classroom supplies for 1 middle school class.
- $10,000 provides a year of field lessons for a full high school grade.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
To donate by mail, make your check payable to "KIPP New York" and mail to:
1501 Broadway, Suite 1000
New York, NY 10036
KIPP NYC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. To the fullest extent of the law, your gift is 100% tax-deductible.
KIPP NY, Inc.'s EIN number is 20-3971209.